Location & Facts
The Old Creamery is located at 363 N. Church St. in Concord, on the corner of Church and Peachtree streets. The Old Creamery is a mixed-use development offering a vibrant setting for office, retail and restaurant tenants. Located on Church Street, a major thoroughfare linking I-85 and downtown Concord, the property comprises two historic buildings joined by an open-air courtyard. The site has ample parking; plus, it connects with sidewalks, bike lanes and a bus stop. With its landmark status, The Old Creamery brings value to tenants by creating an authentic experience for working, shopping, dining and gathering. Click here to view a PDF flier containing more information.
A FLAVORFUL HISTORY, A LANDMARK OPPORTUNITY.
Contact Harris Morrison Company to learn more.
Here are some facts about The Old Creamery and its surroundings.
- 19,000 Vehicles Per Day on Church St @ St. Charles Ave.**
- 40,000 ± SF office and retail space
- 3/4 mile to downtown Concord (1835 workers)
- 1 mile to CMC-Northeast Hospital (4,500 employees)
- $264 million proposed expansion project at CMC-Northeast
- 1,250 students and employees at Concord High School
- 2 miles to I-85
- Ample parking - over 200 spaces planned
- Available for lease now
Please click here to see what is nearby.
|2008 Demographics*||1 Mile||3 Mile||5 Mile|
|Average HH Income||$55,334||$63,958||$68,481|
|Median HH Income||$43,612||$48,991||$54,310|
*Source:2007 ESRI **2004 Traffic Counts by ESRI/Datametrix